Hotel Imperial, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Vienna
Check Rates and Availability
Near Vienna State Opera
Hotel Imperial, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Vienna is centrally located in Vienna, a 5-minute walk from Vienna State Opera and 8 minutes by foot from Albertina. This 5-star hotel is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Spanish Riding School and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Belvedere.
Make yourself at home in one of the 138 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature bidets and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a health club, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features babysitting/childcare (surcharge), wedding services, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.
Enjoy international cuisine at Cafe Imperial, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Austria. This property is rated 5 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 5 stars.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). To arrange pick-up, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Other things you would like to know
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott).
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines Commitment to Clean (Marriott) Commitment to Clean (Marriott)
Professional property host/manager
No cribs (infant beds) available
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Social distancing measures are in place
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
Essential workers only - NO
Number of buildings/towers - 1
Year Built - 1863
Total number of rooms - 138
Number of floors - 5
Give us your Feedback